He's my daddy! I really owe my life to him. Because of him, we are studying, having our needs and wants, sheltered and loved.
He's the best dad. Yes, he is.
My mom once told me that daddy is very a hardworking man. He carries his heavy bag and search for a client for the company where he is working. I felt the hardships. I know it's hard to carry a heavy bag and go eveywhere without a car! He goes up the building, then goes down; enter a building, then go out.

(that's my father and i'm the one standing beside him. my younger sister on the stroller. i'm so cute!)

Daddy always tells about his childhood, how our grandparents nourish them, their life before, and even his and mom's love story! <3
He said these words many times...

"Ubusin nyo ang kanin nyo dahil maraming magsasaka ang naghihirap maani lang yan."

"Mag-aral kayong mabuti. Gusto ko pag nakatapos kayo ng pag-aaral nyo, ayaw ko ng maghahanap kayo ng trabaho, gusto ko may sarili kayong business. dapat kayo ang nagpapasweldo, hindi ang sinusweldohan...pero magtrabaho muna kaya para may experience na kayo at knowledge kung paano ang flow ng business."

"Pag maghahanap ka ng mapapangasawa mo, dapat mas mahal nya ang Diyos kaysa sa'yo. Pangalawa ka."

"Wag kayong mag-aaway na magkakapatid, dahil kapag kami nawala ng nanay nyo, kayo't kayo rin ang magtutulungan."

My dad is a man of few words. When he speak, every word is full of meanings and you'll never forget them.


I know he loves us very much. He loves our mother sooooo much!
He's a strong person.
I love you, daddy!